This event is part of The 2030 Movement, a free two-week online festival for the next leaders and innovators in tech. Head to The2030Movement.com to see the full schedule.
In the past year, nimble and consumer-focused HealthTech innovators have begun to fill the gap between current and future needs.
Keen investors are switching gears from declining industries to take advantage of this burgeoning field, with investments soaring by 47% in the past year. Some even go so far as to claim that amidst the many uncertainties, HealthTech is the one guaranteed gold mine.
To help us navigate through this new and exciting world of HeathTech, we’ve assembled a panel of HeathTech experts and veteran investors. They will share the insights on the growth of HealthTech in APAC, the role such firms and startups will play in the next phase of healthcare, and investment opportunities for those who also want a piece of this pie.
- [Moderator] Aga Manhao | Co-founder and Managing Partner, Future Health
- Alex Naoumidis | Co-founder & Co-CEO, Mindset Health
- Sally-Ann Williams | CEO, Cicada Innovations
- Seemant Jauhari | Partner, HealthXCapital
- Mindset Health: Mindset Health is a digital health startup building hypnosis based digital therapeutics for underserved conditions like IBS and menopause. Backed by Y Combinator, Startmate and well known Silicon Valley investors, Mindset Health is on a mission to empower a billion people to improve their health with their mind. Nerva, Mindset Health’s first program, is based on a randomised clinical trial at Monash University that found gut-directed hypnotherapy could help people with IBS manage their symptoms without changing their diet, and is already helping over 10,000 people every month.
- HealthXCapital: HealthXCapital is a Singapore based early stage venture firm that invests only in healthcare startups that are focused on emerging Asia. The firm is focused on investing and helping innovative healthcare startups tap into the rapidly growing healthcare opportunity in Emerging Asia.