Podcasts can be anything from an integral part of the overall digital marketing strategy to a personal journey that shares your wisdom and experiences through the spoken word. It is the best way known to establish rapport with your audience and show off the real you.
Join us with podcast superstar Michelle Akhidenor to find out where to start, what you need and how to go about growing your audience.
- What you will need to start a podcast: hardware/ tech requirements.
- How to get clear on your podcast purpose, concept and brand.
- How to easily plan your content and record episodes.
- How to effectively distribute your podcast and get on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- How to best build your podcast audience and the essential pre- and post-launch marketing strategies.
About the Speaker
Michelle Akhidenor – Founder & CEO, The Peers Project
An entrepreneur and marketer, Michelle is the Founder & CEO of The Peers Project, leading Australian podcast agency. Launching in 2018, The Peers Project produces podcasts for visionary brands from Fortune 500s including global tech giant, Alibaba to national powerhouses and venture-backed startups such as Forever New and Modibodi. The company and its podcasts have been featured in Marie Claire, SmartCompany, B&T, Mumbrella, Ragtrader and more.
Prior to founding The Peers Project, Michelle started global podcast, Peers2Peers, where she continues to host conversations with some of the worlds’ most progressive millennial entrepreneurs. From an archive of 150+ episodes, past guests include Forbes 30 Under 30 listees and TEDx speakers.